Workshop assistant / Stylist
Full-time contract, from September
Front, Back and Sides is one of Sydney’s leading content creation agencies and we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Studio Assistant/Stylist to join our team!
Work within our studio to create photographs, videos and stop motions from our coworking center in Alexandria.
In this role, you will work with us in a variety of roles. We need someone who is proactive, motivated, energetic and adaptable. The role includes assisting with the preparation of mood boards, liaising with clients and styling sessions, as well as posting content to social media.
What we are looking for –
- You must have a passion for the photography industry and the latest trends in photography and e-commerce style.
- Liaising with customers, you will need to have an exceptional customer experience, including written and verbal communication.
- Experience in styling, including flat lays, on models and still lifes
- Understanding and experience of social media posting and content programming
Responsibilities of the Studio Assistant:
- Customer relationship – discuss with clients to understand their briefs.
- Coordination of shooting briefing documents – create moodboards, shotlists and call sheets.
- Accompaniment of the photographer on the shootings – help with setting up lighting and decor.
- Provide creative styling for selected clients – from flat lays to models.
- Social media posts – post reels and schedule posts.
You will develop your skills and work in different areas of the photography industry. A first work experience in the studio and in styling would be appreciated.
If this position interests you, please send your resume to Suki with a brief outline of what you can bring to the position and why you are interested.